About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

Good morning to all of my amazing blog followers. I am writing this post to share some exciting news with all of you! I AM PREGNANT!! I will be 19 weeks tomorrow. My partner Todd and I are super excited!
This is from my 1st ultrasound at about 11 weeks. I will be going for my 2nd one this Friday. Am very excited to see my growing baby again :O)
Seeing the heartbeat was probably the most exciting moment so far!

Has anyone had any experience with Hypnobirthing?? I am thinking about signing up for the course and would love feedback from anyone who has experience with it.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! :) Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences with pregnancy!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jamie!!! so happy for you!!! When is your due date?
    So exciting - can't wait to hear more!
    all the best to you and Todd!
    best,
    MaryLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie (Twitter: Positivelywhole)February 15, 2011 at 8:45 AM

    Wow!! So exciting! Did you know you were pregnant before you went on your retreat? I'm studying to become an RHN and have two young kids myself. Wishing you all the best on your pregnancy. Now, to go get the ingredients for for that smoothy... can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments Melanie! Always great to hear from a fellow (well, soon to be) nutritionist.
    I wasn't preganant when I booked the retreat. When I found out I was pregnant I had the flights and paid the deposit. I probably wouldn't have booked it if I knew I was going to be pregnant but I am so happy I went. What a perfect time to go away for a week to nourish your soul. It was amazing! A much needed break!
    Thanks for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τhеre are three conceгns that shоuld be а paгt of an effiсient weight reduсtion
    program you are lіκely to cause siԁe-effects of
    some kind. Fіnally, it is highly signіfiсаnt.
    Though in the same Pure Green Coffee Extraсt. Hοwever, it wаs
    alsο found tо havе side effects. It alsо appeагѕ to have a change in lifestyle
    іnstead of depend оn a weight lоѕs program.


    Also visit my web blog - http://greencoffeetime.net/

    ReplyDelete