About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Please.......

PLEASE....Don't forget to look at the nutrition label when buying food for your babies. When you have the time make your own baby food with wholesome natural foods. I know that can be difficult some times with all of our busy lives so another option is Sweet Pea Baby Food. High quality organic baby food without all the... added sodium
http://www.sweetpeababyfood.com/sweetpeababyfood.php
"A pre-packaged Gerber pasta meal marketed for toddlers contains the same amount of sodium as two medium-sized orders of french fries from McDonald's, says the Canadian Stroke Network"
http://www.canada.com/health/Prepared+toddler+meals+slammed+high+sodium+content/2512664/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment