About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

QUOTE

Instead of imagining your life with the so-called perfect kids, lover, spouse, boss, employees, parents, friends and so on, learn to appreciate each of the people in your life for what they bring to you. Effective relationships happen when each person seeks to understand and honour the other just as he or she is. In this situation, people’s principles are honoured, affirmed and fulfilled and they open up to you.



~Dr John Demartini~

No comments:

Post a Comment