About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

QUOTE

Regardless what happens in your outer world you have the capacity to remain poised in your inner world. It's not so much the outer world that determines your destiny. It is more the way you perceive & interpret it, make decisions about it & how you take actions upon it. You are the captain of your ship, the master of your destiny. Allow yourself to be extraordinary. Dare to be magnificent!
~Dr. John Demartini~

No comments:

Post a Comment