About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SUGAR

We are seeing more and more that high sugar intake affects all aspects of health. There have been many studies recently linking high sugar intake to many DIS-EASE's in the body including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and even cancer.



The USDA recommends eating under 40 grams of added sugar per day. I believe that is still too high.


Many of us are getting much more than that. One can of coke typically contains more sugar than that.


Read labels to see how much sugar you are getting on a daily basis. Where can you cut back???
 
http://www.nationalpost.com/life/health/story.html?id=4ef33cf1-d705-48b3-a1f6-eb6bb085e16c

No comments:

Post a Comment