About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Friday, May 7, 2010

YUMMY GREENS

Dark green leafy vegetables are nutritional superstars!! These well researched vegetables are known to have anti-cancer phytonutrients as well as an exceptional nutritional profile with very few calories. Aim to enjoy one or more servings daily! I make this quick and easy recipe many times per week!



• 1 head of Swiss chard, kale, collards, mustard greens, beet greens, bok choy or spinach (or a mixture)
• Onions, leeks and/or shallots
• 1-2 garlic cloves
• 1-2 tsp of olive oil or coconut oil
• 2 tsp of soy sauce or tamari


Sauté onions, leeks or shallots until tender. Add greens and garlic. Gently cook down. Add soy sauce and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment