About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Trouble sleeping???

Well, you are not alone. It is actually much more common that most people think. Check out this post on a fellow nutritionist’s blog; understand why sleep is important and gain some great tips to improve sleep.
Meghan Telpner is a local nutritionist in Toronto. Her website is an amazing wealth of information and tasty recipes. I have been getting a lot of inspiration from her website in the past few months since I found it! # 1 recipe in my opinion is her Super Hero Balls. LOVE THEM!



ALSO, ENTER CONTEST TO WIN A SUPER CUTE EYE MASK. SEE LINK BELOW FOR DETAILS!


http://meghantelpnerblog.com/2010/07/05/5-reasons-sleep-is-important-healthy-sleep-patterns/comment-page-1/#comment-9666


QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR SLEEPING RITUAL?? IS THERE ANYTHING YOU DO TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SLEEP??

1 comment:

  1. Please stay tuned....my sleep tips are coming tomorrow ;o)

    ReplyDelete