About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE SEMINAR!!!

Please join me for a free seminar at NATURAL LIFE HEALTH MARKET next Wednesday April 21st @ 7pm.



TOPIC = Tips to Speed up a Slugglish Metabolism

Learn easy and effective strategies to wake up your sleeping metabolism!


RSVP required - Please call Natural Life Health Market to book your spot


For contact information please go to the website


Hope to see you there!!
http://www.naturallifemarket.com.../retailer/store_templates/shell_id_1.asp?storeID=D2E5C4A0352A4F609EEE0B53C1A8003C

No comments:

Post a Comment