About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lemon Kale Chips

The beautiful leaves of the kale plant provide an earthy flavour and more nutritional value for fewer calories than almost any other food around making this leafy green a true super food. Kale belongs to the Brassica family, a group of vegetables including cabbage, broccoli and Brussels sprouts that have gained recent widespread attention due to their health promoting, sulfur-containing phytonutrients!

1 bunch kale (washed and cut into bit size pieces)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ teaspoon sea salt

1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Chop kale into ½ inch pieces
3. Place kale in a large bowl
4. With hands massage oil, lemon juice and salt into kale
5. Place kale on parchment lined baking sheet
6. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes until kale is dark green and crispy
7. Cool and serve

Thank you to elanaspantry.com for your amazing recipes! Each and every recipe I have tried from this website has been truly amazing!!
www.elanaspantry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment