About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nourishing Ourselves!!

Check out this recent post on The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen. I love this blog. They have great recipes, especially for those following the hypoallergenic diet.
This particular post is about nourishing ourselves in other ways that have nothing to do with food. It is the little things you do everyday that make the difference.
Lighting candles, curling up to read your favorite book, playing your favorite music while making dinner, having a hot bath some relaxing essential oils.
Remember it doesn’t have to be big, the small things tend to have the greatest impact.
What do you do to nourish yourself?? Please share with me. I would love to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment