About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Book Recommendation!!!

Over the weekend, I read the new book by Geneen Roth called Women Food and God. It is a great book for anyone who struggles with food; whether you eat too much, too little or if you find you obsess about food often. This book is truly a transformational book that is changing people’s lives, including Oprah. See link below for an excerpt from the book on oprah.com.

Be well,

http://www.oprah.com/health/An-Excerpt-from-Geneen-Roths-Women-Food-And-God

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jamie,

    Thank you so much for recommending my book, Women Food and God. I wrote it for those who struggle with these issues. knowing there are others dealing with the same challenges can be such a healing balm. Thank you again.

    Geneen Roth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing it Geneen.
    I work everyday with people to help them achieve their weight loss goals. This book has already helped many of my clients achieve more peace with food! I have also read and been working on many of the tips you have suggested. All I can say is GREAT BOOK!! Well written and amazing content!! I loved it!!
    Be well, Jamie

    ReplyDelete