About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Click here to find out what is really happening when you decide to drink that coke...
http://blisstree.com/feel/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now/

Here is a refreshing drink without all that sugar and health problems associated with it like that glass of coke provides! It is actually good for you! Rich source of vitamin C and other potent antioxidants.

Berry Lemonade
1 cup of your favorite berries (I like it with strawberries, but any berry will do...i also use frozen)
1 cup or so of water
1/2 the juice of 1 fresh lemon
1 packet/10 drops of stevia or 1 tbsp of raw honey or agave syrup, to taste!
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment