About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Took a trip to tea heaven yesterday! For all of you tea lovers out there you have to visit David's Tea. The closet one to me is in the Prominade mall but there are many in the Toronto area and I am told more to come. Check out the website below for all of the details.



I tried the
Coco Chai Rooibos (very sweet and rich tasting)
Spring Break (green tea with coconut, amazing!)
And if you like almonds I have found the tea for you...Forever nuts combines almond, apple, cinnamon and beetroot. The tea turns a beautiful color from the beetroot and is very rich almond flavor!


Very exciting for my tea loving self!!


http://www.davidstea.com/
 
Have a great Thursday everyone ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment