About Me

My photo
I support people on their journey to wellness through nutrition and lifestyle coaching! I am passionate about teaching people how lifestyle choices can be fun, inspiring and positively affect all aspects of their lives. I love guiding people to wellness one meal at a time!! I am also a passionate mama, a yogi and I love to cook!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WATER! WATER! WATER!

Water is essential for of all life and that includes your body. Your muscles that allow you to move your body are 75% water; your blood that transports nutrients to your trillions of cells is 82% water; your lungs that provide your oxygen are 90% water; your brain that is the control center of your body is 76% water; even your bones are 25% water. Have I convinced to drink your water yet?? I hope so, because it is truly essential for your health and wellbeing. Our health is truly dependent on the quality and quantity of the water we drink. We need to replenish our water with pure sources on a daily basis.

The great news is that we can make it fun!!! This morning I thought I would add a little pizzazz to my water!

I got some fresh mint from my garden (you could also purchase from the produce section), added some fresh cucumber slices and a few pomegranate seeds!! I stored it my glass water bottle and let me tell you, IT LOOKS SO PRETTY AND TASTES GOOD TO!!

Other options to add pizzazz to your water;
 Fresh lemon or lime juice
 2 strawberries sliced
 Mint flavoured chlorophyll
 Peach slices
 I slice oranges or grapefruit
 Lemon and 1 packet or a few drops of stevia for an all natural lemonade!

The options are endless! Have fun with your water!


No comments:

Post a Comment